Auburn Hills residents stop at our Check Out Desk to acquire your Library card. You will be asked for proof of identification and current residency (driver's license, voter registration, current utility bill, etc.) A parent or legal guardian must accompany minor children that are applying for a Library card. An Information Release Form is now available to parents/legal guardians of minor children. With this signed release on file, Library staff will be able to release information in the minor child's library record to the parent/legal guardian, in order to facilitate the return of items borrowed on the minor child's card. The staff at the Circulation Desk will be happy to assist you with the release form.
|MATERIAL TYPE||LOAN PERIOD||ITEM LIMIT||RENEWALS||OVERDUE
|Adult New Fiction||2 weeks||none||yes||$0.15/day||$5.00|
|Nonfiction Blu-ray & DVDs||3 weeks||none||yes||$1.00/day||$15.00|
|New Blu-ray & DVDs
(TV, animation, and movies)
|Feature Film Blu-ray & DVDs||1 week||none||yes||$1.00/day||$15.00|
|New Music CDs||1 week||5/card||no||$1.00/day||$15.00|
|Music CDs||1 week||none||yes||$0.15/day||$5.00|
|New console video games
(PS4, Xbox1, Switch, 3DS)
|1 week||1/AHPL card||no||$1.00/day||$15.00|
|Old console video games
(PS2, PS3, Wii, WiiU, Xbox360, DS, GameCube)
- Search the online catalog and request materials.
- Place items on hold or renew materials
- Click on Check My Account to renew materials, check due dates or change your PIN.
- Register for library programs from our Events calendar.
- Be sure to have your card with you whenever you visit the Library.
- Through the online catalog
- With a Librarian
- If you wish to cancel your request, please call 248-370-9466
- Notices will be sent via email or phone
- In person at the circulation desk
- Over the phone at 888-672-8983 or 248-370-9466
- On our website (requires your PIN) auburn-hills.lib.mi.us
Your PIN is needed to place holds, renew materials, and use the online catalog.
- If you are unsure of what your PIN is, please visit the Library to have your PIN reset.
Residents from the following libraries will be limited to a total of 10 items checked out on their cards at any given time, with no more than 3 requests on their cards at any given time.
Ann ArborDistrict Library
Hamburg District Library
|Rochester Hills Public Library
Saline District Library
Southfield Public Library
St. Clair County Library
Washtenaw County Library
West Bloomfield Library
William P. Faust Public Library of Westland
Ypsilanti District Llibrary
Effective Monday, October 3, 2011 the following libraries will no longer participate in our delivery service:
- Bloomfield Township Public Library
- Fowlerville District Library
- Hamburg Township Library
- Orion Township Public Library
- Pinckney Community Public Library
- Rochester Hills Public Library
- West Bloomfield Public Library
To avoid late fees DO NOT RETURN Auburn Hills Public Library materials to these libraries.